MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited released notification and invite online application from interested candidate to place them as Plant assistant trainee in Operation, Maintenance, Construction and other support functions for its thermal and Hydel power stations located various places in the MP
It is on a regular basis who has High School Certificate and Full ITI Trade certificate qualification. There are total 100 vacancies.
- For UR/ OBC: Rs. 1000–
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 600/–
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-07-2018
- Uploading Date for Mock test:22-07-2018
- Download date for Admit Cards:25-07-2018
- Date of Written Test:Second Week of August
- Date for Objection on Question Paper/Answer Key: Within 3 days after publication of answer keys
Age Limit (as on 22-05-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates belonging to other States: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates having M.P Domicile: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
AVAILABLE ON 13-06-2018